2011年10月2日 星期日

2011 Eleanor McEvoy - only a woman's heart 想....


2011 Eleanor McEvoy - only a woman's heart 想






Only a woman's heart Mary Black & Eleanor McEvoy

My heart is low, my heart is so low
As only a woman's heart can be

As only a woman's, as only a woman's
As only a woman's heart can know

The tears that drip from my bewildered eyes
Taste of bitter sweet romance
You're still in my hopes
You're still on my mind
And even though I manage on my own

When restless eyes
Reveal my troubled soul
And memories flood my weary heart
I mourn for my dreams
I mourn for my wasted love
And while I know that I'll survive alone

只有女人心… 

我心沉重,如此的沉重
只有女人的心會如此

只有女人的心…只有女人的心…
只有女人的心能了解

淚水從我驚惶的眼中滴落
品嚐著苦甜摻雜的羅曼史
我仍冀望於你
你依然在我心中
即使我重新整理自己的思緒

當不安定的眼神
洩漏了我受困的靈魂
回憶淹沒了我脆弱的心
我悲悼著自己的夢境
悲悼著自己虛擲的愛
當我明白,我得獨自活下去
 
  

沒有留言:

張貼留言